ANST - Routiers was interesting site

Michael Peters shdwstel at telepath.com
Fri Feb 6 20:28:59 PST 1998

I'm glad I saw the sight. Some things angered me others made me laugh
and some were right on target. We DO have people who although longtime
players make little or no effort to appear period. Routiers appears to
combine some of our worst habits. Authenticity Nazis combined with some
doubtful habits of some members of some households ("love rudeness, Need
no excuse to act stupidly, Get drunk,etc.").
 As an armourer I was impressed and disgusted. The sutton hoo replica
shown was magnificent. The SCA sutton hoo was the WORST example I have
been able to find on the net. Alan Baldree does a very nice SCA LEGAL
sutton hoo but these guys like politicians are only interested in thier
slant. It seems a shame that the person who built the site put so much
effort in tearing down someone else.

Yours,
Lord Mykaru Kurodachi

(whohasbeenknowntohitunmercifullypeopleinBettyBooptabards)