ANST - Interesting site(re:Polydore)

Conor mac Cinneide carcassonnais at geocities.com
Sat Feb 7 21:13:47 PST 1998

I have a suggestion, however, for those tho consider the SCA to NOT
be
a reinactment group. I think they are right! We are, rather, a group
of
reinactors! That is, I consider a reinactment group to be a group
that reinacts A something, such as a certain battle, war, city of an
exact date; any one something. The SCA is made of individuals each
pretty much reinacting their own thing. ei, a group of reinactors.

Yours in service,

		Polydore Pike

I agree, except that I do not see very many re-enactors.  I see
people playing SCA, rather than trying to recreate any time period.

Conor

lucetis sicut luminaria in mundo