ANST - A Long Introduction

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Sat Feb 7 21:52:13 PST 1998

Welcome to Ansteorra, Sarah.  Sorry that it took a while for me to answer, we
have the flu traveling around at our house, and I have been sort of  listless
since finishing autocratting Namron's First Rapier champion tourney the 24th
of January, and then producing Namron's February newsletter the next week. ( I
am the Baronial Chronicler).  We moved here from Calontir two years ago (from
spinning winds) and are infinitely glad we did!  This is a wonderful place to
be.

Tyrca