ANST - Better Bannering

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Sun Feb 8 06:16:20 PST 1998

Heilsa all good Ansteorran warriors...!

Kief here... Several points.

>What warrior among us would not proudly
>bear a banner that had slain a foeman of Ansteorra?

First...to my Right Good Brother Lyonel... "Well Said...!!"

>lo vostre por vos servir
>Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace

Second... Banners and standards are a Truly Good Idea...!!

Third... I wish to congratulate all our Fine and Accurate Archers on their
standing in all Inter-Kingdom competitions...!!

Fourth... In my opinion, given all the Wars I've attended, the Ansteorran Army,
all dressed in Or and Sable, strikes Fear in the Hearts of our foemen... While
I support the right of all good Ansteorrans to wear whatever tabbards and
tunics into battle they wish... I feel that the wearing of the Gold and Black
stands us all in good stead... I have several fighting tabbards...personal, and
Kingdom...soon to have a Raven's Fort tabbard as well... Consider, one and all,
that tabbards have a front, a back, and are reversible. So, each of you have
four sides to put different devices and ensigns on..! I would urge all of you
to wear some style of Kingdom ensign to any War involving other Kingdoms...
Tape color is never enough to identify our foes...! The Sable Star over the
Heart of our kinfolk is always recognizable at a glance... Remember...!
"Friendly Fire Isn't...!!!"

Vivat Ansteorra...!

Waes Thu Hael kinfolk...!

Sir Kief...