ANST - Lodging for Lyonesse

eric caladin at deliverator.io.com
Mon Feb 9 16:32:59 PST 1998

There is a hotel about 1 mile from the site, it's either maricopa lodge or
maricopa river resort....

There are hotels near there by both names, call the lodge first make sure
they are the hotel Right on
fm306 right on the "horseshoe" (the horseshoe is the bend in the river that
crosses fm306 twice in a hundred yards or so, whitewater sports is on the
s/e crossing the other bridge, farside, across the road is maricopa)

it's was about$50-70 a night last year when i went there, it's not cheap, or
posh, but it's got hot showers, beds heaters and ac.

the nearest town is sattler, or canyon lake, call the appropriate
information number to get the info you want

     hotel ||
-----------||-----
           ||      \
           ||      |r
           ||      |i
<-sattler  ||      |v
          K||      |e
==2673=====||      |r
           ||      |
-----------||-----/
           3|
           0| W.W.(site)
           6|

c-
>Mitman, Rikki wrote:
>>
>> Can anyone recommend cheap/clean lodging within 30 minutes of the
>> Lyonesse site?
>Yes...do a search on the net for "texas lodging" There is a site out
>there that will display a list of lodging, from Big Hotels to Motel 6,
>with current prices, contact numbers and a little map with directions. I
>used this when I had to go to austin, and it was very helpful. I ended
>up making reservations right over the computer!
>
>						Cougar!!

   Caladin Ironhearth Esq.        |   Eric W. Brown
   Scotland - 1596                |   1902 A Margalene Way,
   (Have stick, will hit!)        |   Austin Texas 78731