ANST - Lodging for Lyonnesse

njones at ix.netcom.com njones at ix.netcom.com
Mon Feb 9 23:15:27 PST 1998

Gunnora wrote:
> (3) There may also be some motels/hotels in Canyon Lake itself.

As much as I hate to contradict a laurel and good friend, I couldn't
let this pass.

I know for a fact that there are no motels/hotels in Canyon Lake, and
if there were, they would be very wet, cold and waterlogged (and who
wants that?)

White Water Sports is located in _Satler_, TX.  (SAT-LHUR)  I suggest
asking information for that town.

Another motel in New Braunfels is the Oak Lodge, or at least that
is what my brain insists it is called at 1:13 a.m.  *grin*

Gio