ANST - animals

nolen dale fairborn at swbell.net
Thu Feb 12 05:43:48 PST 1998

Too often these days animals are not always allowed on site. My wife and
myself have three wonderful dogs and too few events we can take them
too. During Kein and Alisha's rein more animals were allowed on site. I
would like to see more of this.
Too this subject I owuld like to see what interest there is for this
topic. Many of us have animals or love animals. Why not an event where
the animals are the focus. WE could have classes on everything done by
the animals and thier importance in every day medieval life and also
show off our animals to others and share  our knowledge. I am not
justing talking about dogs, but falconry! Horses! Dog coursing and
obedience. I realize mixing animals of the same breed can cause problems
and of these problems were worked out what you think of an event that
would encourage responsibility in ownrship, share knowledge and skills.
We could have competitions of varying sorts. I do have a site that is
already ready for animals. Just a thought and something new to talk
about.
Richard Fairbourne
Central Region
always looking for a way for more poeple to more fun