ANST - Q? - War Tabards

Don Wilkinson almar_b at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 19:42:00 PST 1998

Lorraine DeerSlayer Wrote:
>One of the things I think is REALLY wonderful at war is when I see
>that sea of Ansteorran Gold with Black Stars roll like a wave over
>our adversaries.
>
>How do ya'll feel about the striving for a 'uniform' look as an army
>as oppose to units within our kingdom that choose to use a completely
>different colour/ensign.
>

>Lorraine DeerSlayer

I agree, Not only it is impressive, intimidating but also easily
recognizable..  On the other hand It would be good to have some battles
where different groups and regions can wear thier own colors. As long as
we could coordinate and have the whole Kingdom to wear our Black and
Gold at the same battle

Just my few thoughts..
  Almar Bjarnklo

" A mind is like a parachute, its only full when its open!"