ANST - Sitting in State

Todd Marsh tmarsh at algoma.com
Fri Feb 13 06:31:17 PST 1998

Daniel de Lincolia wrote:
... I would much rather see fealty given while sitting in state (an
occasional Middle Kingdom custom hardly ever done here to my
knowledge).  A peer could come up with their dependents and
local notables and swear there.  It's semi-public -- anyone
can watch a sitting in state.  However, it doesn't eat into
the schedule quite like a court.

I think that TRMs "sitting in state" would be a good thing.  It would, however, take a lot of their time.  When they watch tournaments today it is nearly the same thing, but I would like to see it at an indoor event.

Llywelyn
Lord Elfsea