ANST - Re: SCA chance to win a Wallace Sword (Go to Http Address below and enter!)

CRICKETRED at aol.com CRICKETRED at aol.com
Sat Feb 14 08:03:56 PST 1998

hey guys .. this was forwarded to me by my mom.. is she supportive or what??
:)
anyway.. I figured I'd share!
                      ~Cricket~

<< Knowing how much you like swords and knives:

 Enter to win an authentic replica
       of the Wallace Sword!

 http://www.renstore.com/plaza/register.shtml

 No Purchase Neccesary. Fill out this form
 to become eligible to win an authentic replica of
 The Wallace Sword, named for the Scottish hero who battled
 the English at the end of the 13th century (portrayed by Mel
 Gibson in the movie Braveheart). This massive
 double-handed sword, almost four-and-a-half feet long, has a
 leather-covered grip and extended leather-covered ricasso
 to provide the  leverage necessary to wield the weapon at
 close quarters.
              Sponsored by the Chivalry Sports Renaissance Store.
                                Prize value with shipping: $308.95