ANST - [Archery]: discount wood bolts, where?

Carey carey at shield.com
Sat Feb 14 12:21:30 PST 1998

Greeting to all on the new group. I am Connor mac Clure, aka Key
Connor.
And I am looking for wood bolts for a crossbow I just purchased.

		w/baldars 2->2.5 dollar ea
		 or wood w/o tips 1.00 dollar ea

	Afew of us in austin are getting together to buy supplies, I heard that
there would be a get to gether to make arrows, will a merchant be there
to sell
last minute supplies???

		Does any one know where I can find that  very nice lady that her
and friend/family have the renas. booth selling archery products.
         SHE DOES LEATHER WORK TO. !!  dead give away...I saw her last
at
Hawk Wood last year......ay one point she lived in austin then moved to
north
texas, dallas I think, maybe fort worth.  I (put foot in mouth) think
her name
is cathrine,    ( she is one heck of a drummer.... )

			Thank you for reading my letter and hour help,

					Key Connor, lost some where in scotland.