ANST - Elfsea Defender Last year.

margiejr margiejr at sprintmail.com
Sun Feb 15 20:49:53 PST 1998

Greeting unto the gentle people of Ansteorra;

It was brought to my attention when I visited with my Laurel this Sunday.
That there was a number of people concerned with the reason I was unable to
meet my responsibilities as Autocrat at Elfsea Defender last year.

I thank you for your concern. The reason I was unable to attend The event
was I suffered from a serious Medical complication in my recovery from a mid
Back Injury and had to undergo Medical treatment the Friday Morning of the
event. with a order to halt all my extracurricular activities until I had
recovered.

I had informed My co-Autocrat and Baron of the complication, who informed
the Officers and Populace of the barony about my medical problem. I would
have made it more known of my condition, if I would have known their would
have been so many concerned by my absence.

Again I thank you  for your concern, and I am sorry for causing any of you
any undue concern.

In Service
Lady Simone Marion O'Dunlaing