ANST - Crown Tourney

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Mon Feb 16 10:20:05 PST 1998

Greetings!

As most of you already know, Crown Tourney will be held in the Barony of
Raven's Fort, March 27-29. The site is the Stones of Raven's Fort. This is a
primative site with privies and Portojohns. The site fee is $6 and feast is $6.

I am the Steward of the event, and will be taking feast reservations via
email.  Due to some previous events, I will not be taking "group" style
reservations. (ie: "this is House Something, and we want to reserve 30.")
You can reserve for your group or household, but I need the names of
everyone you are saving spaces for. This will (hopefully) prevent us selling
out feast prematurely, then having 20-30 slot come open at the last minute.
Feast will be served for 175

Among the various activites planned are: Archery, Childrens activitys, an
Insignia contest, a Chronicler's meeting , and the Elevation of HL Jin Lieu
Ch'ang to the Order of the Laurel.

more info in the Blackstar, feel free to contact me with any questions

Ld Timo Kranidious
Steward, 39th Ansteorran Crown
(409)693-7600
dentim at myriad.net