ANST - New Mailing list...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Feb 16 11:21:59 PST 1998

Good Morning one and all,

  A new mailing list has been created for those in the Kingdom who are
  interested in the Arts of Brewing, Vintning and Cordialing. This list
  is for the open discussion and promotion of the Alcoholic Arts within
  Ansteorra.

  To subscribe to this list, you can either send mail to
  Majordomo at Ansteorra.ORG with the message body of:

subscribe bvc

  or use the web page located at:

http://WWW.Ansteorra.ORG/lists.html

  Just to ease any confusion, BVC is the 3 initials of Brewing, Vintning
  and Cordialing. I did not wish to accidently "limit" the discussion by
  simply calling it Brewing. There currently is not a Digest form of the
  list, but one will be created when traffic levels warrant.

  I thank you for your time, and hope to see everyone interested
  contributing.

Ciao,