ANST - P-word lead-in (was Court Baron/ess and fealty)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Feb 16 11:30:49 PST 1998

Tim Lozos said something that sounded like:
> >Just out of curiosity, where do you think Ansteorra's first principality
> >might form? Do you think we'd use the same borders with principalities that
> >we presently have as region borders, or would things shape up a bit
> >differently?
> I think  natural borders will influence the first principalitys here. Such
> as the Western and Northern regions.

Although natural borders might influence, I don't know if it will truly
matter. I think the groups willingness to work together is more
important than them being on an existing border or something like a
river seperating it.

> humm, a southern region principality? We tend to play together alot, (RF,
> BG,BjB) but there would be no border with any other kingdoms.

Although I doubt I'd be against it, there are those who are. Now, I
personally don't think it'll change my outlook of the game, but I think
it might be fun after the initial growing pains.

I know that other groups have discussed this type of scenerios amongst
themself already. These discussions can get very heated and verbose.

> Has that ever happend?

Don't know why it can't. The only criteria is that it can't seperate
sections of the Kingdom from itself. (ie. We couldn't just rip a border
to border section out of the middle of the Kingdom.)

Ciao,