ANST - RE: The P-word

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Tue Feb 17 20:38:08 PST 1998

>> How about the (now erased) Principality of the Sun? The Principality
>> of the Mists in the West Kingdom?

Actually, The West Kingdom has rather made a habit of permanent
principalities; in addition to The Mists, they have Cynagua and Oertha.

                        ---= Morgan, who spends a LOT of time there

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
                          daytime: margolh at nt.com

              I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol

                I intend to live forever - so far, so good

          I love defenseless animals, especially in a good gravy