ANST - Contact Duke Baldar for blunts

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Wed Feb 18 08:18:37 PST 1998

I have gotten permission from his grace to post his contact
information for those who wish to purchase Baldar Blunts.

Email - "Alex Cooley" <acooley at ibm.net>

Snail mail :Alex Cooley
            Barry University
            PO Box 1446
            11300 NE 2ed Ave.
            Miami Shores, FL 33161

He does not currently have fiberglass-ready heads in stock, but can
get them. They take an extra week, but that is the shortest time
anyone has told me of yet. I have not found anyone who has a decent
supply of fiberglass ready heads, so ordering from Baldar look like
the best option.

Duke Baldar says:

I would prefer you sending a check with the full amount of your order
and the color preference.  I will have the order in the mail within
three days of recite of the check if all the colors are in stock.  We
have over 10,000 pieces on hand so that should be no problem.

I give free shipping and handeling for orders over 50 pieces and the
cost is 2.00$ each for 49 and under 1.75$ for 50 and over.  I also
have a wholesale price for merchants of 1.50$ for large orders of
500 and over.