ANST - P-word

Keith Hood jemuga at freewwweb.com
Wed Feb 18 07:56:59 PST 1998

To Countess Margaret ny Connor:

I will address this point one last time for you, because I will not have
it said that I knowlingly caused a lady distress of the
suicide-provoking level.  I gave up on the tenure idea because I have
seen what I consider sensible arguments against it.  However, apparently
everybody in the world has managed to completely misunderstand or
misrepresent the concept, and I would like to clear it up.  The original
intent was to make things easier on all concerned by spreading out the
performance of royal duties and obligations, and the royalty persons'
support needs, over a longer period.  The idea was to have a tenure that
would allow things to be done at wider intervals, so they could be done
at an easier pace and there would be more paychecks coming in between
trips.

By the way, you are the very first person in all these postings who has
allowed that there are other possibilities besides forming
principalities.  Thank you.

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

      --  Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers"  --
		     by Robert E. Howard, who should be
		       the patron saint of Ansteorra