ANST - Principality naming

Dennis Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 18 22:36:59 PST 1998

Salut, Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

>Having a bit of a lion fixation, (even before I started playing in
>Ansteorra and learned about the order), I rather like the Lowenhaven
>name. Its the first lion name that sounds like a real name to me. The
>rest, well, Faltenhafen sounds too much like a bodily function. :)
>(duck!)

I like Lowenhaven, too, but I agree with Daniel de Lincolia's point:  we
aren't a haven in the historical sense.  If we're going to choose a German
name, why not Lowenland?

Or how about some anglais names:  Leonshire?

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace
Dennis Grace
Assistant Instructor