ANST - The burden of the Crown

Dennis Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 18 14:21:36 PST 1998

Salut, Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

>Let me tell you about
>my "Rotating Schedule for Their Majesties and Their Highnesses......."

Oc, I concur.  In fact, I think we should hold Crown Tournament as soon
after Coronation as possible, thereby minimizing the time that the King and
Queen must shoulder the burden of the Crown alone.

NO!  Wait!  Better still:  we could hold Crown Tournament a month *before*
Coronation.  That way, we'd have *two* Crown Princess and *two* Crown
Princesses to help with stepping down and Coronation.  We'd be the first
kingdom in the known world to have two sets of sitting heirs at a time.

Now, let's see--the Crown Prince's arms have a label, and I think the thrid
heir gets a martlet.  What was the charge for a second heir???

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace

Dennis G. Grace
PostModern Medievalist