ANST - King's College

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 18 20:33:17 PST 1998

King's College will be held in the Barony of Loch Soilleir on June 20.

The site for classes is the University of Houston at Clear Lake. The
evening feast will be at a nearby church with plenty of room for
dancing.  Baron Leofric will be preparing the feast. Yum.  The closest
airport is Houston Hobby.  I will post a list of hotels soon.

Now, here's where we need help:  In order to get the event announcment
to the Blackstar on time, I need to start lining up classes RIGHT NOW.
So, if you are interested in teaching, please e-mail me with your topic
(real soon), how much time you will need (really soon), and if there are
any special space requirements (really, really soon).  The sooner I have
this information, the sooner I will post the class schedule.  Did I
mention that you should contact me soon?  Also, if you want to request a
class, please e-mail me very soon so that I can look for teachers.

Thank you for your help and support.  I'm really looking forward to
working with all of you soon.

Soon-cerely,
Grafin Rebekah

galenbv at ix.netcom.com