ANST - Principality questions

Thu Feb 19 12:41:28 PST 1998

Quibble accepted.  I was merely answering the question why Their Highnesses
should be involved with the circles in their Principality.  Deciding whether
or not to organize principalities is another matter.

Being a 20+ year player, been there, done that, in Ansteorra no less.  I'll
post a somewhat longer and more complex commentary about principalities
later.

Bear