ANST - mustering at gulf wars comic relief

Kateryn Heathrydge heatherford.manor at juno.com
Wed Feb 18 14:51:18 PST 1998

On Tue, 17 Feb 1998 19:38:52 -0600 Dennis and/or Dory Grace
<amazing at mail.utexas.edu> writes:
>With all this mustarding going on, will anyone remember to catchup?
>
>Aquilanne

You mayonnaise drop out if it does not please you, though it might leave
us in a bit of a pickle....I will never catsup with you punning ability,
however.

Sorry, couldn't resist, and I should learn no one can keep up with
Mistress Aquilanne.

Comic relief over, you may now resume your Principality discussion.

Kateryn Heathrydge
Three Rivers, Calontir
heatherford.manor at juno.com