ANST - P-word

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 15:13:26 PST 1998

<< I am in favor of a principality, just because I think it would be
 fun, and no I have no immediate plans to push for Kingdom status,
 seperating us from Ansteorra.  Among other things, be realistic, if
 the Southern Region becomes a principality, it would be some time
 before we would have enough population.  And as I said above, no
 opinion from outside the region matters in our decision.

Granted, if the Southern Region wants to become a principality, then the
people of the region are the ones who must make this decision.  However, there
are two points to consider:

1.  We may not be the only ones who are discussing the possibility of becoming
a principality, so they may want to discuss that decision on this listserv.
Far be it for me to restrict their freedom of speech by forbidding them to do
so;

2.  Why would it be necessary to restrict ourselves to our current regional
borders?  You cannot say with absolute certainty that those outside our region
would not want to join in on the fun.

Just a few thoughts....

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden  (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)