ANST - Wamba the Wonder Saxon

damaris damaris at io.com
Thu Feb 19 17:21:49 PST 1998

Scott Powers wrote:

> >Tomonaga, I actually like you but this is the dumbest thing I think I have
> >ever
> >seen anybody say.
> >Tomonaga also groused:
> >Tomonaga continued griping:
> >Tomonaga went completely astray when he said:
> >
> >Huh?  That's bulls**t.
>
> I don't know who wrote this, since it was unsigned, but let's try to keep
> this civil.  It serves no good purpose to flame those you disagree with.
>
> Rumil

Just to let you know it was Mistress Gunnora who wrote this.  It was
unsigned because her mailer at work ate the last two paragraphs.  Those
of us who know her know that she doesn't knowingly make statements she
won't stand by.  The mailer was at fault here.  And yes she told me to
mention this to the list.

--
                    Damaris of Greenhill
                     mka:  Susan Wieland