ANST - P-word

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Feb 20 05:11:51 PST 1998

Tim McDaniel said something that sounded like:
> > Btw, does anyone know what the guidelines are for voting
> > and petitions?
>          a. At least 100 subscribing members.

Okay, that answers part of the question. For population, only
subscribing members count.

>          d. Consensus favoring advancement in branch status,
>          among the members in the proposed principality.

This is vague, IMO. It says members and not subscribing members. (Btw,
aren't they called sustaining members now?) Does this mean that family
members get to be included in these votes/petitions but not in the
population count?

This is actually a relevant question in my case since my lady has a
family membership, but wants to make sure she can vote just in case we
disagree. *grin*

Btw, I truly doubt any group would not listen to their populace that was
not a member of the corporation.

Ciao,