ANST - the P-word

e.fox at myriad.net e.fox at myriad.net
Fri Feb 20 14:51:50 PST 1998

  I don't see the Kingdom being divided by the forming of a Principality.
If I were to travel outside of the Kingdom, and peolpe asked "where are you
from". My answer would be "Ansteorra". If they then inquired to "what part
of Ansteorra", my response would be The Principality of (Beefcake), Barony
of Ravensfort.  Ansteorra comes first.  Principality boundries won't stop
the willing from going to events in or out of the principality. The border
of Meridies does'nt stop anyone from going to the war. Why should a
principality boundry keep people from traveling and playing like
always.(Come one , come all to the Principality of Beefcake. Take part in
our annual Spam carving contest. The winner will be crowned Spam King of the
known world). :)

 I don't see people racing to form a Principality, so It can hurry up and
become a kingdom. Maybe in the far future It would become a kingdom, then
again maybe it would never become a kingdom.
And we all live happily ever after.
there's my 2.75 cents.

 Death to Trimaris!
Erkan Fox