ANST - principalities, populace, and percentages

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Fri Feb 20 13:05:47 PST 1998

Heilsa Daniel "you rascally heraldic rabbit you" de Lincolia

You scribed...

>For me, the fact that purpure and vert (purple and green,
>for the heraldicly-impaired) are quite rare in period armory.
>It's well down into the single-digit percentages.  I like to
>see SCA branches set a good example for others.

Shucks, good friend and neighbor, I was just yanking on my good Brother's
chain.... I know that purpure was quite limited in period armory... It was just
a fine chance to pick on Conor...*sly grin*

>Daniel "well, of course, I'd like to see *everyone* set
>good examples, but we can yank branches' chains easier"
>de Lincolia

Kief "the quite loud mouthed and brashly opinionated
Knightly type" av Kiersted....

"Better the Hammer than the nail..."