ANST - Footwear of the Middle Ages update

I. Marc Carlson LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Sun Feb 22 21:45:14 PST 1998

I have been informed that there are some serious inaccuracies on the
Anglo-Danish shoes detailed in my site.  Please be advised that as
soon as I can update these to the most correct information I can get,
I will do so.  Please be advised that the "Scoh, Type 2" (SHOE3.HTM)
is *absolutely* in error regarding its design, and I withdraw any statements
regarding its historical existance.

If anyone has any questions regarding this message, please feel free to
contact me.  You may also feel free to forward this note to anyone you
think might be interested.

Thank you.

Marc Carlson/Diarmuit Ui Dhuinn
LIB_IMC at CENTUM.UTULSA.EDU