ANST - RE: Northern regional tribute

Talen von Marienburg talen at microtutors.com
Mon Feb 23 11:55:27 PST 1998

Good point, Sir Gunthar.  Did anyone else notice how many ricochet's &
bouncebacks there were - especially in the sally port?

As to the numbers of fighters, I was too busy to get a head count, but it
seemed there were quite a few.  Many had to leave for classes, however -
Treasurers, Seneschals and Barons were conspicuously absent at times :-(

Overall, a good practice and definitely a learning experience <BG>

Talen
---------
Centurion Talen von Marienburg
Kriegsherr von Nordsteorra