ANST - Principality Arms Discussion

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Tue Feb 24 08:04:53 PST 1998

Timo, I don't care how easy you say ermine spots are.  Anna
Stitcher is rather good with textiles, and she says from
experience that ermine spots are a pain and a half to sew.
(I don't know if it was embroidery or sewing on little bits
of fabric.)  I am NOT going to argue with Anna Stitcher.

Daniel "and if you're WISE, YOU won't argue with Anna
Stitcher EITHER.  >>> TRUST ME <<< You DON'T get a saving
throw here.  We're talking MOUNTAIN OYSTERS on the next
Steppes feast menu.  Timo, you *will* wash those ermine
spots off your arms before she has to do the cloak shield,
yes?" de Lincolia

Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com; if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com
is work account.  tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us ... is wrong tool.  Never use this.