ANST - Seeking Branwen Scholastica (fwd)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Feb 25 05:03:57 PST 1998

Good Morning,

  The following gentle is looking for someone. Can anyone help him?
  Please send information directly to him.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "The problem's plain to see
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   Too much technology."

My name is David Hunt (aka Stephen Aldred Baron Politarchopolis - Lochac
- West)

My wife Mistress Mathilde (the Baroness) is seeking to contact Branwen
Scholastica, who I believe is or was from Ansteorra.  Would you be able
to provide us her email address (assuming she has one) or some other
method of contacting her.

Yours with thanks in advance

David Hunt

I can be emailed on;