ANST - Mailing lists at Ansteorra.ORG...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Feb 25 05:53:11 PST 1998

Good Morning,

  I was going to simply post the availability of some new mailing lists,
  but after I got looking, I thought I would post the entirety of the
  lists so people could realize which lists are available for their use.

* Ansteorra-Armored-Combat		-	Chivalric/Heavy fighting
* Ansteorra-Dons			-	Dons' List (closed)
* Ansteorra-Laurels		-	Laurels' List (closed)
* Ansteorra-Pelicans		-	Pelicans' List (closed)
* Ansteorra-Rapier		-	Rapier fighting and Fencing
* Heralds			-	Heraldry in Ansteorra
* SCA-Armored-Combat		-	Chivalric/Heavy fighting
* SCA-Cooks			-	Cooking and feasts in the SCA
* SCA-Dons			-	Dons' List (closed)
* SCA-Rapier			-	Rapier fighting and Fencing
* The-Armory			-	Armor and weapons

* Ansteorra			-	Kingdom Wide discussions
  Barony				-	Landed Barony list (closed)
  Bryn-Gwlad			-	The Barony of Bryn Gwlad
  Elfsea				-	The Barony of Elfsea
  Central			-	Central Region
  Northern			-	Northern Region
  Southern			-	Southern Region
  Western			-	Western Region

  BVC				-	Brewing, Vintning, Cordialing
* H-Needlework			-	Historic Needlework

  Amazons			-	Amazon Household
  Moritu				-	Moritu Household (closed)

  All lists with a * in front of them have a "-digest" form of the list
  as well. Closed lists mean that you have to be a member of the Order
  or group in question to be approved to join the list.

  If I left a list out, it was not intentional.

  To subscribe to any list, send mail to majordomo at Ansteorra.ORG with
  the message body of:

subscribe <listname>

  where <listname> is appropriate from the above lists. If the list is
  closed, the information will be forwarded to the administrator of the
  list for approval.

  Feel free to redistribute this information as you see fit.

  Note: The Bryn-Gwlad list is also available as austin.org.sca for
        those systems able to receive the newsgroup.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "The problem's plain to see
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   Too much technology."