ANST - Principalities and Points

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Wed Feb 25 06:11:38 PST 1998

>>> Kief wonders.... What's wrong with Purpure? Brother.....
>>
>>Perhaps...House Purple??
>>
>>Afrena
>>

>And your point is?
>
>Talen

   "yeah, man, you gott a point there......Jus' grow yer hair and
    noone will notice"

Is that how Texas 'big hair' got started?

                                ---= Morgan the recent immigrant

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
                          daytime: margolh at nt.com

              I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol

                I intend to live forever - so far, so good

          I love defenseless animals, especially in a good gravy