ANST - results from Candlemas

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Mon Feb 2 07:27:31 PST 1998

As I don't remember all of the names of people who were chosen to
represent Ansteorra at the upcoming Gulf Wars, I'll not post a partial
list of the names.

Along those lines, there was a gentleman from Stargate who sang most
wonderfully was chosen as one of the three bards to represent the
kingdom at the war. Although this gentleman introduced himself to my
lady wife and I, I do not remember his name. Can anyone please post
his name here? I wish to give this man word fame for his outstanding
voice and the wonderful songs he sang to my lady and I during the
feast.

Thanks very much,
Pendaran