ANST - Re: BG - Calling all Brewers...

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 2 06:47:51 PST 1998

 Good Morning!

	Well I fell victim to the dread Thomas plague.  We went home from
Candlemas at about 8:30 and I was sick well before then.  I didn't really
get  sick until we got home so i spent Saturday night losing weight and
Sunday recuperating.  Neddless to say I did very little.  Today I am back
at work but I seem to get dizzy spells so I think I'm going to eat
something.

Thomas reported that the fire department was out for Candlemas hope they
had a good time at the feast.  I thought that overall it was very
disorganized and very chaotic.  The judging was horrible (we've talked
about that)  Is it just me?  Things just seemed to haphazardly lurch.  I
also was told by several people that they were upset being told they had no
chair or table space and left.  This may hurt us next year when it comes
time for Candlemas.  I know Otter tried very hard to keep things in
line...how helpful was Jehan ... did he do anything?  I know having the
Kingdom events hurt the event somewhat as well.  (Plus those ever popular
peerage meetings.

	I see you posted soap and suds.  Hopefully we'll get a good working
turnout.  I spoke to a couple of people about it and they were interested
but timing was not too good for them.  Maybe we can schedule some more of
these work
weekends for other types of things.

Well, gotta go for now.

Hope your day goes well.