ANST - results from Candlemas

Askell at aol.com Askell at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 07:58:00 PST 1998

Pendaron,

I suspect the fellow you were talking about is Gerald of Leesville (current
Stargate Baronial Bard), a man with a great voice and a heart to match (he
also plays a mean flute).  Despite a wonderful voice and his considerable
talent, however, he was not selected to represent Ansteorra at Gulf Wars.  It
would seem that a few of us were somewhat confused about the documentation of
bardic--maybe next year!

Congratulations on your selection.  I very much enjoyed your scene and know
that you will make us all proud at war.

Melody macGregor of Stargate