ANST - planning calendar

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Tue Feb 3 03:46:12 PST 1998

On  3 Feb 98 at 17:54, Lord Larkin O'Kane wrote:

> Hmmm, so  the distance between here and Abiline varies, depending on
> how hard I step on the gas pedal? Try tellin that to the police
> office. "Honest officer, I wasn't speeding, I was just taking the
> shorter route to Abiline."

found that it is usually pointless to discuss quantum / alternative
reality with police .... they rarely appreciate it.  though have
found that they often understand when you blast blast on
your bike at 80-90 and point back over your shoulder at the black
hell-storm you're running away from ...

'wolf

... in diversity there is strength