ANST - Some TV programs of Note

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Wed Feb 4 11:53:14 PST 1998

Greetings from Stefan li Rous,

This was forwarded to me by a friend. I thought some of you might find
this useful.
--------------

Wed 4
  History Channel - Samurai Warrior 8-9p, M-1a, 4-5a
  A&E - Medieval Soldier 10-11pm, 2-3a

Thurs 5
  PBS in NC Cadfael Series III Morbid Taste For Bones 9-10:30p
  Mystery Homepage PBS says Rose is Rent Series III elsewhere

Sat 7
  A&E Sea Tales - Witch and the Pirate Prince 10-11am (Whydah)
  A&E Medieval Soldier 6-7pm

Sun 8
  A&E Treasure - Wreck of the Concepcion 6-7p

Mon 9
  HC Man in the Iron Mask 8-9p, M-1a, 4-5a

Tues 10
  HC Knights Templar 8-9p, M-1a, 4-5a

Wed 11
  A&E Footsoldiers - Vikings 10-11p, 2-3a
  A&E She 4-6a (means Thurs am)

Thurs 12
  A&E Cyrano de Bergerac 4-6am means (Fri am)
  PBS Cadfael 9:00-10:30p
      in NC possibly "Rose is Rent" Series III. Yes, I checked the
      website, and I know it says "Virgin in the Ice", See also the
      listing for the 26th. WUNC does not run the same series schedule
      as PBS. In fact I would check all Thursday nights this month.
      elsewhere "Virgin in the Ice"  Series II

Fri 13  "Feeling lucky, Punk? Well, Are ya?"
  HC Arabian Nights 8-9 pm, M-1, 4-5a

Sat 14
  A&E Grand Tour - Romantic Palaces of Venice 2-3p
  A&E Footsoldiers - Vikings 6-7p

Sun 15
  A&E Story of the Gun, from the beginning, parts I+II, 8p-12m
     again at 12m-4am.
  Patrick Stewart in Moby Dick? On TNT? Saw a reference, not scheduled

Tues 17
  HC Great Ships - Pirate Ships 10-11pm
  HC Borgias - 8-9p, M-1a, 4-5a

Wed 18
  A&E Footsoldier - Napoleonic 10-11p, 2-3a
  for those who like the series

Thurs 19
  Check WUNC just in case for Cadfael at night.

Fri 20
  HC I.S.O.H. - Scourge of the Black Death 8-9p, M-1, 4-5a

Sat 21
  A&E Sea Tales - Trafalgar 10-11am
  A&E Grand Tour =  Imperial Hotels of Vienna
  A&E Footsoldier = Napoleonic

Sun 22
  A&E Search for the Sunken Treasure Fleet 6-7p
  A&E Dragons - Myths and Legends 7-8p

Mon 23
  HC Knights of Camelot 8-9p, M-1, 4-5a
  *Windmasters Hill SCA folks on WUNC in NC 6:30-11:30pm*

Wed 25
  HC Holy Grail 8-9p, M-1a, 4-5a
  A&E Footsoldiers - Yankees  ;8^P

Thurs 26
  WUNC in NC Cadfael III series "Rose is Rent" 10p-12:30a according
   to the whacked out schedule. Believe your local newspaper.

Sat 28
  A&E Footsoldiers - Yankees 6-7p
  A&E Jerusalem - Holy Deadly City 7-8p

Check your local schedules, Times above are Eastern Standard Time.
Material gleaned off of websites. No guarantees of accuracy.

Magnus and Anne, Elvegast, Windmasters Hill, Atlantia and the GDHorde

Permission to repost *in the SCA off the Rialto* Granted. Elsewhere -
no. This is a courtesy, we hope you enjoy it. No spam please.
We live in NC.