ANST - Q? - War Tabards

Talen von Marienburg talen at microtutors.com
Thu Feb 5 12:44:20 PST 1998

Rumil,

Non-combatants have to be fully armored just to be on the field.  The white
diamond is to note that they aren't to be struck by melee weapons.  And they
are only dead within 10' if there isn't a friendly between them and the
enemy.  However, I understand at Gulf Wars they will be "touch-kill",
meaning they have to be touched (but not struck) to be "dead".

Talen