ANST - Fynnon Gath Fighter Practice

CRICKETRED at aol.com CRICKETRED at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 16:10:32 PST 1998

<< Salut, Cozyns.

 I had planned to attend Fynnon Gath's fighter practice this Sunday, but I
 need some information.  Any Fynnon Gathians out there who can tell me what
 time said practice begins and in what location?

 Merc >>

Ffynnon Gath fighter practice will be at 2 pm on Sunday at city park in San
Marcos Texas.   hmm.. my directions are kinda lousy.. but from the north it's
the exit right AFTER the Aquarena springs drive exit.   ( it's the lockhart/
luling/ bastrop exit) you head towards town.  pass in front of HEB and the
Library.  just over the river there is a stop light.  turn right it's about a
half a block down on the right.  Y'all Come!!
                     ~Cricket~