ANST - Better Bannering

Keith Hood jemuga at freewwweb.com
Sun Feb 8 00:46:35 PST 1998

>From Tomonaga:

I did this sort of thing at a couple of Lions' tournaments years back and
the only marshals' comments I can remember were concerning the height of
the crosspiece.  They were concerned about the possibility of it finding
an opening in a helmet grill, so they wanted to make sure it was high
enough that was well above the average faceplate, and/or that the pieces
were capped like tips, to they couldn't get through an allowable helmet
face opening.

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

	-- Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
		 by Robert Howard, who should be
		  the patron saint of Ansteorra