ANST - animals

Mitman, Rikki Rikki.Mitman at COMPAQ.com
Thu Feb 12 06:45:59 PST 1998

I love this idea. Certainly, there would have to be guidelines on how
the animals can be brought together -- I bet there are people out there
who show animals and could give advice on this subject. And animal
owners know what their pets are likely to do, and can be required to
take responsibility.

This would be a very interesting event for children, too. And could
possibly develop into a good demo program for SCA groups that have a lot
of animals to show -- most people like animals, and maybe this would
help us mitigate the "weird" or "cultish" perceptions some people have
about the SCA.

Teleri ferch Pawl