ANST - animals

nolen dale fairborn at swbell.net
Thu Feb 12 08:11:29 PST 1998

Dottie Elliott wrote:

> >Why not an event where
> >the animals are the focus.
>
> I think this would be a wonderful idea. While I know at times the 'no
> pets' is because of the site owners, I have found quite often its a
> prejudice of the group or autocrat that keeps pets away. Perhaps if we
> helped encourage more courteous behavior (leashes always!, poop scooping,
I agree and I think these are just the basic's. No animal should be left
unattended unless the animal is an large enclosure or say a large pet
crate. However dog fence can be easily set up for almost any size
animal. Also using say minor wrist bands for animals in case the animal
is accidentally released. We can then contact the owner or let local
authorities know.
> obedience training) we would have more events that allow pets.
I do agree that this should be the standard but not all of us has the
money for this. However maybe someone could teach the basics at an event
or a collegium.
 My toy