ANST - Court Baron/ess and fealty

Maleah maleah at swbell.net
Sat Feb 14 03:18:18 PST 1998

Bors wrote:
> and read what it said and my wife  asked me " But what do we DO?"

I agree with Galen's take on this subject. Having been a "Naked" Court
Baroness since 1989 I understand your wife's sentiments. Encourage those
coming up and be the best that we can be (why do I feel like I should be
in the Army??) to make this a better place for all those who play. I
also would like to see the Crowns utilize all of us more often to take
some of the immense burden from their shoulders. Some of the groups who
don't see the Crown as often as say the Steppes, Stargate, etc are
tickled to death when ANYONE with station shows up and generally treat
you like gold. I see our Crowns working themselves into the ground
trying to be all places at once and with as many week-ends as there are
with multiple events they can't help but just touch the tip of the
iceberg even if they go every week-end somewhere. I would like to see
them use those of us in the nobility to lighten that load and serve the
people of this kingdom but I don't see the trust needed in us for that
to happen. If we follow Galen's path maybe that will change and we can
be of even greater help and service to our Kingdom and eventually they
may see the shining resource available. Until then I strive to make this
Kingdom a shining and nurturing place.

In service to Namron and Ansteorra,
Hasheika(Baroness to you Franks) Maleah Farasha Raushana bint Abdullah