ANST - mustering at gulf wars

nolen dale fairborn at swbell.net
Sat Feb 14 08:34:55 PST 1998

I was curious about the muster at gulf wars this year. I have been to
almost every war and I have seemed to miss every mustering march.
Are there any plans to have the army and allies of ansteorra march to
field before the field battles?
Maybe I am making to much of this but wouldn't it something to see and
be a part of to have all of ansteorra marching together with drummer's.
Following our king and the ansteorran banner onto the field. I would
surely think that our glorious friends from mereidies and trimaris would
shake in fright at the spectacle of such a large army of warriors,
artisans, bards, and volunteer's.
I just thout it would be something to remember if say the drummers
sarted at one end of the camping area with the ansteorran banner and a
contingent of warriors and marched through the camp to the field and the
populace that is their (which is our army) joined in the march with the
warriors that will be fighting that day and  our king. All present at
gulf wars would not be able to forget the site.
The site and sound of an army has many times made the difference in the
upcoming battle!
Richard Fairbourne
Central Region
If more people participated in everything, we would have more friends!