ANST - P-word lead-in (was Court Baron/ess and fealty)

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Mon Feb 16 11:23:05 PST 1998

Hiya!

>Hmmmm. Is it possible that increasing thoughts and ruminations along these
>lines might suggest the validity of some discussions venturing down the
>principality path?  ;->

AHAAHAHHHHHAH! The P word!!! (running and screaming)

>Just out of curiosity, where do you think Ansteorra's first principality
>might form? Do you think we'd use the same borders with principalities that
>we presently have as region borders, or would things shape up a bit
>differently?

I think  natural borders will influence the first principalitys here. Such
as the Western and Northern regions.

humm, a southern region principality? We tend to play together alot, (RF,
BG,BjB) but there would be no border with any other kingdoms. Has that ever
happend?

timo