ANST - Lodging for Lyonnesse

Mike Herring cougar17 at swbell.net
Tue Feb 17 07:36:43 PST 1998

Sheesh! 200 posts behind, am I. Crashed my system and put it back up
with WIN95 this time. So, I'll be answering old posts for a bit.
njones at ix.netcom.com wrote:

> I know for a fact that there are no motels/hotels in Canyon Lake, and
> if there were, they would be very wet, cold and waterlogged (and who
> wants that?)

hahahhaha I loved this observance!

> White Water Sports is located in _Satler_, TX.  (SAT-LHUR)  I suggest
> asking information for that town.
WWS is off FM 306 and the Telephone # is (210) 964-3800, the last time I
called. The cabins are just wooden shacks with sheet metal roofs, and
screened in windows, no glass or ways to keep the cold out. They sleep
8, I think, with skinny bunks along the sides and back wall. There was a
picnic table inside the living area, electricity outlet, a porch, a
water faucet (hose sytle) outside, and a BBQ pit. The door does lock,
with a master lock & latch. Nice for summertime, but I imagine, would be
rather cold in the dead of winter. Split 4 ways, the total cost was
about 12.00 per person, for the weekend. There is also a vehicle fee.

						Cougar!!