ANST - Best Persona playing at events..

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Tue Feb 17 04:26:05 PST 1998

Greetings unto those gathered around this small fire,

Those asking about persona play might be interested in some of the files
in the PERSONA section of my Florilegium Files such as:
persona-art       (14K) 11/12/96    An article on persona by Duke Cariadoc.
persona-msg       (68K) 12/ 5/96    Persona development.
personas-msg      (95K)  8/ 8/94    Persona examples.

For instance, the following is a message from the persona-nsg file.

My files are available at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net