ANST - mustering at gulf wars

jackser at okway.okstate.edu jackser at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Feb 17 12:46:58 PST 1998

     Greetings unto the list,

     I have alway's liked by the Rising of the star,  the Liondragon guard
     sang it most of the time that we were marching all over the place.

                                Ld Owen ap Aeddan
                                Margrave of Gnomon Vale

Subject: Re: ANST - mustering at gulf wars
Author:  <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG > at SMTP
Date:    2/16/98 11:50 PM

Speaking of the sound of an army, for real moral effect in a march to the
battlefield we could use a serious war song.  Anyone out there with a
good knowledge of period music have suggestions?

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

        -- Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
                 by Robert Howard, who should be
                  the patron saint of Ansteorra